We know it’s not a perfect world, so we’re always coming up with new ways to bring Project Controls under control.
Runding Administration originated from a traditional Support Desk approach to solving common problems and providing user assistance. Over the years our Administration Team has evolved tools and best practices that allow Runding to deliver high quality support targeted at each client’s specific deployment. Runding is a full services Project Controls consultancy, and we have a deep bench of business and technical resources who understand your business.
Why Runding Administration?
Leveraging Runding Administration lets your team focus on their jobs and not on the distractions of software management. Runding Administration operates as a grid (connected, integrated, holistic support) that provides:
- Continuity – a seamless transition from go-live to managed support for post-go-live upgrades and enhancements.
- Quality – the Team, Tools and Technology (T3) needed to provide a high-quality support network of specialists in the deployed business solution: a seamless transition from go-live to managed support for post-go-live upgrades and enhancements.
- Reliability – better support continuity, reduced risk and the ability to scale up or down to meet the demands of your business.
- Accessibility – Service Level Agreements that ensure support is available when you need it.
- Affordability – an outsourced network of high value required skills, without the expense and distraction of building and maintaining an in-house team of equivalent quality, coverage, and availability.
- Opportunity – a proactive approach. We understand your business and technology, and find insightful ways (Runding Analytics) to help you operate more effectively; we become part of your team.
We know that to be effective, the Client and Runding need real-time visibility into the status of issues and complete and accurate information about the deployment. To support this Runding has developed the tools that allow us to track the “ball in court” for all issues as well as an accessible, intuitive and maintainable knowledge base for team communication.
Runding Tracking is more than just an issue tracking database. It is the system we use to manage all activities for implementations and support. By using this common tool, the Administration Team can easily dispatch an item to anyone in the Grid (our connected network of support specialists managed by Grid Operations). This lets us apply the best resource to the specific issue. For clients, it is a single web accessible location to record and review status for all the actionable items in their deployment.
Runding offers a knowledge base product developed specifically to manage information for your Capital Projects deployment. Using wiki technology, information is easy to find, easy to maintain and available online. Organized by your business processes, it includes an understandable narrative on how your organization operates, graphically depicts your workflow and participants, makes it intuitive to find related training material and becomes a source of reference to new and existing users. It is secure and available anywhere there is an internet connection.
Our team uses Agile Implementation strategies to get your application configured and deployed to end users faster and more cost efficiently than a traditional full waterfall implementation approach. We target high value functionality by leveraging pre-configured templates, providing your organization with a comprehensive solution and delivering the highest return on investment. Accelerators are delivered to your team fully documented, with dedicated support channels to quickly go live and ease adoption by end users.
Runding Accelerators use:
- Agile Implementation to ensure a fast, efficient deployment.
- Time-tested templates for solution delivery that provide a complete solution while still adjusting to your specific needs.
- The Runding Administration Network for user adoption assistance and overall system Go Live performance.
No organization knows all their requirements and opportunities when an implementation begins. Accelerators allow the solution to grow and evolve as your organization becomes more familiar with the application, the requirements change and your team develops an increased awareness of possibilities.
Agile Implementation Approach
The Runding Agile Implementation approach provides a fast and predictable delivery vehicle for your Project Controls solution. This approach provides early successes in identified high value areas with an identify opportunities, evaluate options, and implement solution approach.
The Agile Implementation starts with the review of the Accelerator templates and documented processes. The structure of the templates and documentation make it easy to visualize the processes, while supporting collaborative capture of additional definition.
After review and adjustment of the templates, The Runding team proceeds with timely and simultaneous adjustment of the solution documentation and configuration. This expedites and simplifies the processes of a typical implementation saving time while adding confidence in the solution to be provided.
Runding has developed the Accelerator template approach and leveraged the Agile Implementation methodology and supporting tool sets through years of experience in deploying and maintaining project controls applications. We have seen organizations invest heavily over long periods of time without a truly live application only to see the vendor “finish” the project and move on. Runding has maintained long lasting relationships with our clients and we approach the success of the deployment and ongoing value of your project controls application as a true partnership.
The center piece of Runding Accelerators is our template. The template provides structured process information and documentation in a visual format through a web based, collaborative environment.
Runding Accelerators template content includes:
- Solution Narratives
- Process Diagrams
- Training Guides
- Self Help Materials
The template allows Runding and your team to collaboratively and quickly define and deliver desired adaptations to the solution.
Upon completion, the customized Accelerator Template becomes your knowledge base containing the specifics and documentation for your solution. Runding can continue to host and support this knowledge base or it can be ported over to you for self support at the completion of the Accelerators process.
Data-driven businesses remain competitive and successful even in uncertain markets, because they know their data contains the answers to critical business questions. These key, decision-driving answers are often hidden in multiple systems that don’t communicate well with each other. Businesses need a powerful, easy way to create connections between these systems and find insightful answers not available from one source alone.
Runding Analytics is both a service and a product that allows us to provide you business insights in an inexpensive, easy and convenient way. We use our expertise to model your data and create intuitive business measures, combining them into interactive visualizations and dashboards that give you deeper understanding of your business direction. You can use Runding’s Analytics team and application exclusively, or blend it with your current team and tool set, free from the dependence on information technology staff or database administrators.
Why Runding Analytics?
Runding approaches every client engagement from a data-centric viewpoint – we want to see and understand your existing data sources, analytics and reporting requirements.
- Inclusive– We can connect all your data sources to create a model that provides a whole-picture insight into your business – giving you the power to make smarter business decisions.
- Diverse– You get extensive options for visualizations and displays. Dashboards can be targeted to any range of users, customized for the field or the corner office.
- Usable – Whether you need exploratory reports or a detailed analysis, the system is intuitive for all stakeholders. Reports can be made in the app or data analyzed in Excel.
- Scalable – Single users or enterprise-level teams can get value from the tool, and if your business needs change, it can change with you.
- Expandable – Be confident that new tool sets will integrate with your solution. We can connect to currently unexplored data sources to provide you further insights. Most connections are already supported and we’re always growing our reach!
- Interactive – You get drill through capability to live data connections, baseline and event-triggered data for disciplined comparison analysis.
- Explore – Easily create “What if?” scenarios as your project evolves. We’ve also created foundational reports that are ready for customization.
- Affordable – There’s no extra software to purchase – Office 365 clients already have access.
- Flexible –
- For new deployments: know where you’re at from the start – the solution is built around the data and your reporting requirements.
- For existing deployments: insightful reporting, improved analytical tools, and better business decisions.