SolutionAdmin originated from a traditional Support Desk approach to solving common problems and providing user assistance. Over the years our SolutionAdmin Team has evolved tools and best practices that allow Runding to deliver high quality support in a standard framework, while still being highly targeted at each client’s specific deployment. Because Runding is a full service Project Controls consultancy, we have a deep bench of business and technical on demand resources.
Leveraging Runding SolutionAdmin allows your team to focus on their jobs and not on the distractions of software management. Clients include SolutionAdmin as an ongoing support and resourcing strategy for the following reasons:
- Quality – Runding provides the Team and Tools needed to provide a high quality support network specializing in Project Controls: a seamless transition from go-live to managed support for post-go-live upgrades and enhancements.
- Reliability – Clients have better support continuity, reduced risk, and have the ability to scale up or down to meet the demands of their business.
- Coverage – Service Level Agreements ensure support is available when you need it.
- Cost – Less expensive and less distracting than building and maintaining an in-house network of high value required skills with equivalent quality, coverage and availability.
- Opportunity – SolutionAdmin is not passive. They understand your business and technology, and find insightful ways to help you operate more effectively; they become part of your team.
We don’t just implement solutions. We support and evolve them after go-live. We know that to be effective, the Client and SolutionAdmin need real-time visibility into the status of issues as well as complete and accurate information about the deployment. To support this Runding has developed tools (SolutionTrack and SolutionBase) that allow us to track the “ball in court” for all issues with an accessible, intuitive, and maintainable knowledge base for team communication.